Manual EFT :
There is an easy process for EFT payments:
1. Select Manual EFT as your payment method
2. Once your order has been finalised, you will receive an email confirming the order as well as our banking details.
3. When making your payment, please be sure to use your order number as the reference. This will ensure that Kyralane can process your order as quickly as possible.
4. Manual EFT, unlike Instant EFT payments, are dependent on each bank and, as such, it can take up to 3 days from the time you make the payment to when it appears in our bank account.
5. Please send us a proof of payment, to email@example.com. We will only process your order once your payment reflects in our bank account.
PayFast is a secure payment gateway. Once you have selected Payfast as the payment option, you will be redirected to their secure payment engine where you will be able to make an instant EFT payment (option available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank) or pay with your Visa or MasterCard.
How an Instant EFT works
- Select the PayFast option as your payment option during checkout and click on Instant EFT.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
- PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
- After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email.
Important: only once PayFast have verified your payment, we will process your order.